**PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING**
This form is an appointment request for OUT OF TOWN OR TRAVELING CLIENTS ONLY. We ask that our local clients come in to the shop for a consultation to book an appointment. We also take walk-ins everyday at the shop on a first come first serve basis.
* This form is NOT for setting a next day appointment. Please call or walk-in to check immediate availability.
* We DO NOT set appointments over the phone without first receiving a Tattoo Request Form.
* Typical response time is anywhere from 3-4 days. We will contact you via your selected method (phone or email) a maximum of three times to attempt to set an appointment. If your wait is longer than 3-4 days, PLEASE CALL THE SHOP to ensure your request was received.
* Some tattoo ideas may require an in person consultation.
* ALL appointments require a deposit of $20.00 or more. This will guarantee your appointment time and will come out of the final price of the tattoo. It is also non-refundable.
* Please make note of your travel dates in the additional info box.
*DO NOT use this form for price checks, please. We base all tattoo designs on your budget. The studio minimum is $60 and the hourly rate is $100.00 – $150 depending on the artist.
*If you have a preferred artist, please make sure to check the box next to the artist’s name in the form below.
Please be patient for a response. We want you to have the BEST experience! So please help us help you!
WE LOVE OUR CLIENTS!
No, we do not.
Our shop minimum is $60.00 and our artist’s hourly rates vary from $100-150. We will work with you and your budget! Come in and see us so that we can talk to you about your options.
Come in an see us for a free consultation! Make sure you have your reference photos with you and give us a call (615-226-3009) so that we can ensure your artist is here to speak with you. After you meet with your artist, we will set up an appointment.
We do not give tattoo quotes over the phone. Come in and talk to us face to face and we will be more than happy to quote a price for you! This applies to EVERY tattoo. What may be small or simple to you may not be to us.
Yes! We take walk-ins daily on a first come first serve basis Mon-Sat 12-10pm and Sun 12-8.
We do not book appointments over the phone unless you are a traveling client and you have already submitted a tattoo request form. If you would like to book appointment please come in and see us! If you are looking to work with a specific artist call us (615-226-3009) to make sure they will be in the studio when you get here.
Please budget AT LEAST an hour even for a small or simple tattoo.
Our artists custom draw EVERY tattoo no matter how small or simple. We do this to give you a unique tattoo all your own. For larger pieces, expect there to be drawing time included in your appointment that can be anywhere from 30 min to 2 hours if you choose to make any edits to the design the day of your appointment. If you have a time constraint, tell us and we will work with you!
All tattoo designs are drawn the day of your appointment. The artist will make any edits necessary before starting the tattoo.
If you would like to see a design before your appointment date, make sure you ask for a drawing consultation in addition to your appointment.
1. Decide on your design and gather reference images to show the artist.
2. Choose an artist. Feel free to look through the portfolios online or come into to the shop to see them.
3. Come in for a free consultation. You can come in any time. However, we do ask that you call us (615-226-3009) to let us know your coming so that we can make sure your artist is here.
4. Book an appointment and pay your deposit. It is non-refundable but it comes off of the price of your tattoo.
We look forward to meeting you!
No! You can come in for a consultation any time. Please call us (615-226-3009) before hand if you have a specific artist you would like to work with so we can ensure they are here to speak with you.
Our availability varies by artist. However, the sooner you come in the more likely we can book an appointment on a specific date. If your are coming in from out of state, please send us a Tattoo Request Form as soon as possible so that we can get your appointment on the books for the dates you will be in town. We will do our best to get you in on the date you request! We thank you for your understanding and flexibility!
We’re sorry if you are having a hard time contacting a specific artist or the shop. We try to make sure it doesn’t happen but we are not perfect. DON’T GIVE UP! It’s always the best idea to COME IN to the studio or call the shop (615-226-3009) to make sure your email or tattoo request form went through.